Friday, March 27, 2015

The Writer's Lounge Presents G.W. Pomichter

Welcome back to THE WRITER’S LOUNGE!  Our guest today is a military veteran (salutes going up!), that has written hundreds of newspaper bylines, and has over 20 years of writing experience, so let’s give him a big welcome! But first – Our opening musical selection, hand-picked by our guest. . .

 
Soldier Hard, Redcon-1 Music & Boone Cutler ~ “Stolen Valor”

THE WRITER’S LOUNGE PRESENTS:
GARRETT W. POMICHTER
WRITER ~ AUTHOR ~ VETERAN

Garret W. Pomichter Writer ~ Author ~ Veteran
Garret W. Pomichter
Writer ~ Author ~ Veteran

F. Kenneth/W.L: I always begin with the same request, so go ahead and tell us a little about yourself – Any kids, etc?
Garrett: I have 5 sons and 3 step-children — 8 in all.  All but 2 are grown and I am very proud of the young people they have become.  The younger are fine children; I’m certain they’re also destined for great things.  I can also boast 1 granddaughter of 2, and a “coming soon” grandson, both courtesy of my eldest boy and his lovely wife.
F. Kenneth/W.L: Wow! 8! Talking about having your hands full! And grandkids!? I never would’ve guessed! Congrats!  You graduated from Florida Air Academy, is that a flight school? Are you a pilot?
Garrett:  Florida Air Academy is a preparatory high school that was, at that time, centered on a US Air Force Jr. ROTC program, as well as flight training.  I am not a private pilot, but I did fly in school, and achieved my solo pilot wings before graduation

Read MORE: .http://fkennethtaylor.com/2015/03/27/the-writers-lounge-presents-garrett-w-pomichter/

No comments:

Post a Comment